Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm a blogger, yes I am


Okay, so sorry about the picture duplicate. Apparently, I need "blogging for dummies". (Like it isn't easy enough).
Let's see...
We're full swing into T-ball and baseball. I'm coaching Hyrum's team; mostly so I can control when the practices are. Next week are his last 2 practices and games. With yesterday's win, Eli's team will be going to "State". I was beginning to think I wasn't going to be able to come up with a sufficient reason to go to Salt Lake this summer--you know, gas prices & all.
I spent last week at Girl's Camp, and for the 3rd year in a row, I had a blast. Hard to believe since I had such bitterness in my soul since my own Girl's Camp Days. I'm sure my offspring would completely die of embarrassment had they witnessed my antics, to say nothing of Scott. He can't even watch me karaoke.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking pretty cute! You look like you're having a good time.

Congratulations on the blog! I see those scrapbooking talents showing through!

Lindsay Riggs said...

You are so hip! Glad you have a blog!

Sherri said...

You're a blogger, yes you are! The next step is to post regularly. I wish my son did. ;-( I love checking blogs. I'm embarrassed to say that I just learned how to make a comment.

The camp picture showed the fun you had. The puppies are adorable!

Sherri

Shauna said...

What?! Marla even commented! Now it's time for her to get one. Please post some video of your antics.

Cher said...

I found your blog! I added you to my list, so I have super fast access;) Nancy is looking so much older!

SuperCoolMom said...

Sooo, I think I've just about commented on every post. Time for some new comment fodder :)

SuperCoolMom said...

hey, go check out my blog - hotmamashouse dot blogspot dot com and
supercoolmomsrecipes dot blogspot dot com